Lost a loved one

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar MsJoAnne 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    webmasterdeb
    webmasterdeb
    Keymaster

Here we can discuss the loss of any loved one. Find support and share experiences.

MsJoAnne
    Participant

I am in such grief that I have not been able to share with my silings since our Mother died suddenly in 1992!
    I am the 2nd oldest of six and when she passed away, they all just said” Let’s just get this over with get her funeral done.
    What they did not know (I found out went I traveled back to bury her) was she had made her final arrangements in advance.
    I knew about it and assumed my siblings and other family knew as well. They did not so I became the “Villian”. They all thought there was money to be had and I knew how she wanted it dispursed.
    I was not allowed to speak about our mother her life, death, impact on us at any length and now there are ONLY2 of us left and my last living sibling said I was dead to her the day our last brother passed away. I don’t know how to deal with such loss.
    I am open for suggestions.
    I have reached out to my Sibling to no avail.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.