griefHaven Support Groups
griefHaven support group meetings are currently held in the Los Angeles area only. For details about Los Angeles meetings, please contact griefHaven directly at (310) 459-1789 or email hope@griefHaven.org. If you are interested in creating a griefHaven support group in your area, please let us know.
JOIN US - Free Support Groups For All
Tuesday, June 30 at 4 pm PST
Tuesday, July 14 at 4 pm PST
Meeting ID: 826 8033 7035
Tuesday, July 28 at 4 pm PST
Resources for Grief and Support Groups
- A wonderful resource for siblings of all ages with practical and down-to-earth explanations. Also, a great resource for parents to better understand what siblings of all ages go through. Director, P. Gill White, Ph.D.
- AARP ~ Grief and Loss
- Compassionate Friends - National Org.
- Crisis, Grief and Healing
- General Grief Groups Listed
- Grief, Loss and Recovery
- Grief Recovery ~ The Action Program for
Moving Beyond Loss.
- Building Self-Esteem
- Art Therapy and Mental Health
- Cancer Support Community - Benjamin Center
- The Widowed Parent - University of North
Carolina- A new online resource specifically for parents who have lost a spouse or partner and are raising children on their own.