griefHaven Support Groups
Resources for Grief and Support Groups
- A wonderful resource for siblings of all ages with practical and down-to-earth explanations. Also, a great resource for parents to better understand what siblings of all ages go through. Director, P. Gill White, Ph.D.
- AARP ~ Grief and Loss
- Compassionate Friends - National Org.
- Crisis, Grief and Healing
- Grief, Loss and Recovery
- Grief Recovery ~ The Action Program for
Moving Beyond Loss.
- Art Therapy and Mental Health
- Cancer Support Community - Benjamin Center
- The Widowed Parent - University of North
Carolina- A new online resource specifically for parents who have lost a spouse or partner and are raising children on their own.
- Dying Your Way -
The aim of Dying Your Way is to promote, educate and provide practical solutions for people involved in the process of dying.